Sunday, March 25, 2007



This week has been so much fun! My brother Coy and his family suprised us and came into town from Mexico. It was so much fun to see my nieces and nephew! They are so cute and Kash loves having people to play with. Coy got into a school in Miami, Florida and will be moving there this summer!

Kacie was in a performance at MCC for their dance company. The show was so amazing and Kacie did such a good job! Especially dancing, tumbling and stunting as a prego girl! The fog guy got a little carried away and set off the fire alarm so we all had to evacuate at the beginning of the African Dance:) I got to see it twice!
During the Delay I got to see one of my favorite girls, Katie Salmon. She was watching her soon to be sister in law Sarah Reader who happens to be my sisters BF. Sarah just got engaged to Katie's brother Jake! It had been a while since I had seen Katie so we took a picture during the Fire Drill.

Another fun thing that happened this week is that Kash has matered his CRAWL! It is so much fun to see him crawl around without face planting every second!:) But now I am having to watch his every move because he gets into EVERYTHING!!! Its amazing how much he has changed in the past couple weeks!

6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Kash is such a cute little guy! Landon is close to crawling, he has the leg thing down but doesn't know what to do with his arms. I'm not ready for him to be mobile yet!!!

Jamielynn said...

Hey hawls...cute picture. Hope Kash is feeling better. Also is Coy just trasfering schools? Congrats on the crawling. He is getting too big too fast!!

Steph said...

Hawli, How fun that your brother came into town! Your little sister is amazing being a dancer/ tumbler while she has a little baby growing in her tummy! That is funny that the fire alarm went off. Kash is getting so big! That is crazy that he is crawling!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Kash looks adorable in that last pic! I can't beleive she is dancing preggo!

Kate said...

I sure am lucky to have you as one of my very best friends. I had so much fun today with you and I love getting together with you because it's like no time has passed at all. It's nice to know I have someone like you who always cares. Feel better baby Kash

Alexander said...

Hawli,
Kash is so cute. He has your big smile. I love seeing your family.