Monday, May 28, 2007

It has been a while since I posted anything. It has been a CRAZY month for me! I will just post some of the highlights.Kash loves to listen to Tyler or his uncles play the guitar! He will sit and try to play with them! It is so cute!


We celebrated my mom's 50th birthday on May 20th! We had a suprise party and one of her best friends decorated her front yard with posters of pictures of her when she was younger SOOO funny! Kash had another ear infection but it was not as bad as the others! Colton my youngest brother crashed on his longboard! He was lucky not to break anything but was pretty banged up. He also GRADUATED! CRAZY!
Kash is now 10 months old! Time flies by so fast. The Banners came over on my mom's birthday. Kash loved playing with Ellie!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE ON RECKER AND ELLIOT! IT IS THE PERFECT LOCATION AND HOUSE FOR US AND WE ARE SOOOOOO EXCITED! I will post a picture of that later! It won't be done until September!

14 comments:

Bailey said...

Congrats on the house! Those are nice ones and a pretty neighborhood! Kash is so cute too. Tell Kasey Hey!

Bailey said...

It was a complete pain in the butt. i'd have to show you. i cna't explain

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

love the new pictures. Your little man is growin up- it's amazing how fast it goes huh!!? hopefully this next month will slow down for ya- keep up the good work girl! you're learning new things by staying so busy!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I didn't know your parents lived over there. HOW AWESOME! I love that area. Tingey's are some of my favorite people. Again-your lil man is adorable!

OurHappyFamily said...

I love that KAsh loves to listen to Tyler play the guitar! Eden could listen to my bro play and sing to her for hours. It is the cutest thing ever!!! I'm soooo excited about your house. Can't wait to see pics. Kash is adorable and you just look fabulous!!! :)

The Albrights said...

I didn't know Tyler played the guitar. Oh and you will have to tell Jake Banner that Ashley Cearley said hi, I grew up with him. Is that there little girl, Elle? Oh and Jacks is a new baby with his ear tubes, just something to think about! Can't wait to see pics of the house.

*Katie May* said...

You guys look like you are always having so much fun.

mattnbeth said...

what? youre buying another house? did you sell your other one? thats so exciting. i cant believe colton graduated!!! its been way too long since ive seen or talked to you. you sound so busy. call me when you get a chance. love you.

Kendria said...

Congrats on the new house! Kash is so big- Tell the Banners hello for me! You look so cute by the way! My mom said you were so cute and thanks for letting her look at the house. :)

Lynsey said...

Kash is getting so big, isn't it crazy how fast they grow!! Thats very exciting about your new house, did you sell/rent out the QC house? Now the boys are getting bigger we need to get together so they can play!!! See ya soon

Steph said...

What a busy girl you are. Congrats on buying a new house! That is so exciting! It looks like the birthday and graduation celebrations were fun.

Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Tammy. I love your mom. Cute little Kash. 10 months is so fun. Beautiful family and congrats on the new house.

Joseph Hunt said...

Very exciting Hawli! Life's good for you! It's crazy that Kash keeps getting ear infections! Is he more prone to it for some reason or something? I don't know that Ethan's ever had one...hmmm. We celebrated my mom's 50th last year and it's so funny to do crazy things for them huh! I love Kash guitar playing too. He'll be a pro soon! Keep those posts coming!

blythe said...

Fun update! Happy Birthday to your mom. Yeah on your new house!