Thursday, July 19, 2007

This month has been fun and busy as ever! More fun times in the sun! Lots of swimming and water! I added a pictured of Kash and uncle Colton!We went swimming with Collette and Sam which was so much fun! Kash turns 1 on the 29th. CRAZY!!!!!!
Shyre had her one year old birthday and we took lots of fun pictures and played outside in the water. She is such a cutie pie! I just love her in this dress!!! Kash was so mad when I tried putting socks on him. He cried for so long and I couldn't help but take some shots!


We went swimming with Collette and Sam which was so much fun! Kash just loves the water! Plus it is way to hot these days! I cut my hair off today so I will post pics of that later!

7 comments:

Georgie said...

Hey what's your address? I would like to send you a baby shower invitation!
Thanks Georgie

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Kash. He is getting so big..i can't believe he is already almost one! He is such a cute boy!! I can't wait till we move back so Crew and Kash can play together..

JnR said...

What cute dresses!!!! I side with Kash, too hot for socks! And can't wait to see pictures of your hair!

*Katie May* said...

ditto on the hair and Kash is such a handsome little guy!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I can't belive that Kash is going to be 1! He is serioulsy the cutest little boy! I love his spiky hair in the picture with Colton. Can't wait to see your hair. I don't ever remember it being short, I bet it looks great, can't wait to see pics!

The Adamsons said...

i love the picture of you and tyler on the beach! you look gorgeous. kash is getting so big and he's adorable even when he is mad.

mattnbeth said...

i cant believe kash will be one already! hes such a cutie. and colton? when did he get so big? what a handsome boy :)