Monday, July 09, 2007

Things have been crazy as usual. Lots of swimming and playing outside. Kash has 2 ear infections once againg the poor guy:) The fourth of July was great and Kash loved the fireworks. Kash is walking but still falls a lot. I think having two ear infections might through off his equilibrium a bit:) But he is trying! It is so fun to watch him grow. He started saying "uh oh". We had a fun get together at Jamie's house. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. Our new house is coming along and we are getting so excited to move in!!! Things are going great and we are just having a fun and busy summer! Kash will turn 1 at the end of the month. It is crazy how fast time flies! I had lots of pictures so I just made a slide show!

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Ok I read this after I posted on your slide show about his walking :)

BriAnne said...

I love that slide show! I've never seen it done that way with the pictures coming in like that! Super cute! Kash is gonna die when he is older and you pull out the naked one for his girlfriends to see! haha! He is so darling!

Lynsey said...

Poor Kash, he sure has had his share of ear infections. Have you ever thought about getting tubes? What community is your new house in? I bet you are so excited to move back into town. Did you seel or rent out your house?