Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have been so behind on my blogging. I still have tonz more to blog and pictures to add but here is a quick update. IT is out of order so sorry. Colton or as Kash would say "COCO" just left for his mission! He is on his way to the Macon Georgia mission. He is going to be missed but we are so proud of him!
Kash LOVES to listen and play with Colton on the piano!
This is just the cutest picture of my sister and her sweet little girl Layni:)
This is Colton and Tyler's brother Taylor. They are great friends and it is so fun to have such amazing brothers:) We love you guys!

Kash got REALLY sick a few weeks ago and it was so scary!!!! He could not stop throwing up for 3 days. THis poor face says it all! Kash was so pale and sick that he didn't even have the energy to sit up. He would just flop in my arms! It was sooo scary and you can tell by this picture how pale he was!!!!!
We got to take a fun trip with my family to California. The last vacation before Colton left. We had so much fun. Kash had a problem with bleeding from one of his ears and had to stay away from the water. It took a lot of the fun out of it but we still had a great time!



Thats about all for now. I will update with more details and pictures soon!

14 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Poor little guy I am glad he is feeling better. Good to see your still around :)

Ashley said...

I love seeing the new pictures! I miss you tonz! It looks like you guys had fun in California! and I am so happy your little man is feeling better! Poor thing!

BriAnne said...

Oh poor kid! That must have been so scary! Man, I'm jealous when I see those beach pictures! I haven't been to a beach in like a year! Super fun pictures!

the walker's said...

Hawls...you look so great!! Poor little Kash, I'm glad he's feeling better! I miss you, but I move home next week!! Yeah, we'll have to play and grab lunch again!! Love ya girl!

Tanya Leigh said...

Awww, such the sweetest pictures of Kash & Colt!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Colton! He is so cute. And even though Kash was so sick he still looks like a child model. That must have been so scary. I can't imagine. Drew gets as much as a runny nose and I feel bad for her! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I'm so glad I popped in on you girl- I gave up on you for a while there! Darling pictures. That Cash is sure getting to be such a 'boy' vs a toddler. What a cutie...

heidi said...

dude, i can't believe your bro is 19!! i think the last time i saw him H and I were doing your hair for a school dance and he was maybe 10 or so! crazy how time flies! hope your little guy is 100% now!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Max & McKinzi Hall said...

It was so good to see you and your cute little family at the reception! Kash has grown up so much and is such a little stud! I'm excited for you guys for your new little girl! She's gonna be adorable!

Julie Moore said...

Hello Hawli! It's your cousin, Julie (Johnston) Moore here. It was so fun to see your cute family. Please feel free to stop by my blog at huntermoorefamily.blogspot.com. I would love to keep connected with your family. Love ya! Jules

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Oh Colton :( He will definately be missed! And thank you for posting! You are Kacie never post anymore! :) Keep them up!

The Adamsons said...

poor kash looks just miserable in his "sick" pictures. it is just heart breaking. the beach looks like it was really a lot of fun, excluding the bleeding ear.

Nelson Family said...

looks like you are having a great summer...cash is just too cute. i hope all is going well with your pregnancy, not fun in the summer, huh? jennie & stephanie are both having girls too. what fun!